Tam Hangers is a big family with more than 600 employees. We are aware that success starts with human resources. Tam Hangers will contribute to the personal and professional development of employees with high motivation and the strength of commitment to a sustainable human resources policy that will create and implement learning environments.
Tam Hangers Employee Profile
- Open to technological development and innovation,
- Knowing how to overcome any problem with teamwork,
- Dependent on the job and the workplace,
- To be proud of this work and the awareness of being under the same roof,
- Environmentally sensitive to ethical values and is a member of the family.
Our Principles and Beliefs
- We approach each other with seriousness and respect,
- We are open to different opinions and suggestions,
- We offer development opportunities to maximize the high performance of employees,
- We are honest to our colleagues, customers, partners and suppliers,
- It is our obligation to provide a healthy and safe work environment,
- We act with responsibility,
- Social responsibility is our social sensitivity; we demonstrate our environmental consciousness and behavior patterns in society,
- We are customer-focused and committed to fulfill our promises to our customers,
- We respect the law and will not compromise our ethics,
- We adopted a transparent and honest management approach.
Total Reward Management
- Attract skilled labor to the community and to enhance the commitment of employees to offer competitive reward management practices,
- To encourage employees to take responsibility for their own business results,
- The contribution of the employees, to reward success and recognize high performance,
- To reward the responsibilities they carry and the value they add to the organization’s workers,
Enhancing Employee Motivation and Commitment
- Participatory, collaborative, transparent, valuing diversity and creativity to ensure a culture of creation and dissemination,
- Take into account the suggestions and expectations of employees,
- Commitment to empowering approaches to continuously improve,
- To provide a work environment to secure healthy and ethical values which consider the balance between work and private life.